Friday, 16 October 2020

New MOT / APK

Yes, today it received a fresh MOT / APK which will last till next year 30 November 2021. But it did require some repair first. On the MOT paper I read the foglight was not correctly mounted. Hmm, interesting. The real fix were the rear brakes. Apparently the brake pads were completely used up. Not a big deal, effectively something I could have sorted myself. But the real problem were the calipers which were seized and required replacement. I was told it turned out to be quite a hassle and the brake hose was also completely stuck. I wonder how it could have passed last years MOT. I fear it's going to be an expensive bill. Other than that all was good though, so maybe I should not complain. ... let's await the bill first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOT / APK pass - wishbone replacement right side : driveshaft nut stuck :-(

So yes, it passed the MOT/APK on the 2nd attempt after I had fixed all the items. It's now valid till next year: Vervaldatum APK 15 sept...