Saturday, 7 March 2026

Failing direction indicator + Kc 2.4 badges

It has been a while. It's still my daily driver and all is fine. Except that very often the right direction indicator is intermittenly failing. So today I swapped the relais around from another kappa. And on my home I did not had this is issue anymore. But perpahs its to early to make this conclusion ...



And today I also took the effort to get all Kappa's outside and sweep the garage.



Well, meanwhile I also obtained the original badges for the front wing of my Kappa Coupe. So I took the effort to put them on both sides:



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOT / APK pass - wishbone replacement right side : driveshaft nut stuck :-(

So yes, it passed the MOT/APK on the 2nd attempt after I had fixed all the items. It's now valid till next year: Vervaldatum APK 15 sept...