Saturday 7 November 2020

Carkit microphone removal + reading light sorted.

I ran out of time today so I was not able to do a lot on the SW. I have "fixed" two minor things though. 

The carkit microphone was still hanging out loose at the ceiling lightcase. Plus one of the reading lights was broke. When removing the cap and fiddling around the lightbulb it worked instantly. Easy. Removed the housing to cut off the microphone wire - the entire wire I will remove another time. Some additional photo's for the records. Might be silly to keep track of these little items but I know in the end it adds up. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Information centre panel replacement

Ha! Last week I had some buttons replaced on my daily driver (kappa coupe). They had become soft and sticky. I received a spare control pane...