Saturday 21 November 2020

What's behind me is not important

Well, it can be annoying though. I was driving in the evening this week and got a little blinded by strong headlights via the rear mirror. It was only then when I noticed the rear mirror was not functioning, as it does has a build-in dimmer with a little switch and an illuminated light indication for Lo or Hi adjustment. 

I was fearing this would be another electrical gremlin or malfunction. When I checked it today I was surprised to see the connector at the back was simply not attached. Easy fix though. Again, why has this been done?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Information centre panel replacement

Ha! Last week I had some buttons replaced on my daily driver (kappa coupe). They had become soft and sticky. I received a spare control pane...