Sunday 1 November 2020

Pull up to the bumper

On the left backside of the car there is nasty dent. And the right side of the rear bumper was partly loose. Although there are no visible scratches or marks on that side of the bumper somehow it must have been hit causing this problem. 

As yesterday I replaced the rims it was easily accessible. The bumper was not connected on three places. 

1) the mud protector cap was teared off at the bottom. I was able to fix this with Bisonkit glue.





Mud wheelarch cap removed



2) The top end of the bumper was having a plastic mounting holder / clip completely shot. I was unable to repair this - need to source this square mounting clip



3) And the most important bumper holder was pushed outside it's slider, with a little force this was pushed back together:





Now everything is firmly put together. Another item off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information centre panel replacement

Ha! Last week I had some buttons replaced on my daily driver (kappa coupe). They had become soft and sticky. I received a spare control pane...